Top 10 Best Blogging Platform
Choose the right decision is very much difficult to us as for beginners it’s very hard to choose which blogging platform is better to use or choose which is in top 10 best blogging platform category.
While There is a lot of most popular platform exist in 2019 but how can we know that which one is better for your websites.
However We help you to choose right suitable platform for your blogging site, initially we talk about how to choose the best blogging platform.
Here below we provide top 10 best blogging platform for your site.
Also check how to create a free website.
It’s the most popular blogging platform in world among the people who using this platform. Most of websites in internet are powered by WordPress. It has ability to create your personal website.
Choosing this software for your future blog provide you full control to manage your site. Sign up for a WordPress hosting which is also called self-hosting.
- Very reliable and flexible, Gives full control on every features of your site.
- Switch themes of your blog site by just single touch on the button, Thousands of mobile-friendly themes.
- WordPress has 54,000 plugins; you can add every feature and functionality through plugins.
- Its SEO friendly and also search engine too work well with this.
- You have full right on your every content of your site. Custom and SEO friendly URL’s can be created easily.
- Manage backups, security and the site performance are your responsibility.
- Learning curve should be known for managing your website.
WordPress is free to use because its open source solution but besides this domain name and hosting required to run a website. For example, Bluehost and a domain provider GO Daddy.
In addition, you also spend money on premium extensions and themes.
The next one is Joomla.com, is another open source platform to build all kind of websites. It was released in 2005, its popularity is almost 2 million sites. It’s also like a wordpress.org self-hosting.
The criteria of creating blog on Joomla is likewise WordPress but dashboard it’s not simple as a WordPress.
- Reliable and powerful to build any type of website.
- Extensions plugins are also available.
- A lot of templates are available to customize your site design.
- Joomla community is smaller likewise as compared to WordPress community that’s why it has limited themes and plugins.
- Website backups, updates, and security management all depends on you.
- Support options are available but its limited.
Joomla is free to use but hosting and domain can be purchased.
Domain $14.99 per year and hosting $7.99 per year.
If you want free domain, SiteGround can be purchased for $3.95 for one month.
Wix was created in 2006, anyone can create impressive sites. It has 100 million of users worldwide.
It is a hosted platform for building websites by using just simple drag and drop tools. Wix also allows you to add blogs to your site.
- A lot of design, build with HTML5.
- No coding skills needed; you can get all features by graphical interface.
- Free stock images.
- Drag and drop tools.
- Free apps will be limited.
- Site template not change after choosing it.
- eCommerce features will be limited.
- Unable to move content with you or your site.
Using Wix is free of cost with Wix sub domain and besides this if you want to add custom domain, you need to pay $4.50 per month.
Automattic company create a blog site hosting service that is WordPress.com. in their basic features you can get free plans. Additionally, for advanced and premium features, you need to buy one of their paid plans for custom domain, storage etc.
WordPress experience a larger audience till now. Peoples or users who don’t want self-hosted WordPress, WordPress.com is very perfect eligible for blogging site.
- 2 methods, create your account and follow the installation instructions.
- Adds WordPress.com sub domain, Free to use if you are satisfied and happy with them.
- No worry, Maintenance will be done you.
- More support and features, buy their paid plans.
- No advertisement will be allowed, all ads will be of WordPress.com
- Violating their terms and condition, terminate or banned your account.
- Limitations, Custom addons and themes are not allowed.
WordPress.com is free to use, but their ads and subdomain are shown. If don’t like you can buy paid plan cost $4 per month will be paid annually.
For more advanced features and more you want to install custom themes and plugins additionally $25 per month cost will be paid annually.
WordPress.com are great for beginners who don’t have any experience in blogging. You also move from WordPress.com to WordPress.org for more control over it.
Weebly is a full hosted platform to build your amazing dream site by just using drag and drop tools. Use by just picking a template and start customize it by using blocks in different areas.
- Drag and drop tools make it easy for users, no coding or technical skills are required.
- You can try their free version before buying their paid plans.
- Very fast easy and quick support.
- Limited features not possible to add more.
- Free plan includes 500 MB free space.
- Connected with limited third-party platforms.
- Its difficult to export your site.
Free sub domain is available by Weebly in the free version. For online stores and websites different pricing plans are available.
Its paid plans start from $5 per month with limited and low features available only. For all advanced features payment will paid up to $25 is made for per month.
- No setup for hosted version.
- Accelerated mobile pages.
- You can check live blog posts preview to check errors.
- Clean and reliable user interface.
- Only focus writing material (Blogging)
- Little difficult to customize.
- Limited customization options.
- Self-hosted version setup required.
- Themes are limited for changing the appearance of the site.
Hosted version starts from $29 per month. Custom domain is $14.99 per month and web hosting $7.99 per month.
Most expensive plan starts from $269 per month. Ghosts has a support, guarantee and all other premium features. Plans Comes with custom domain.
Tumbler is a micro-blogging platform and also the best blog sites. Additional features for social networking. Best work with short term content.
- Tumbler domain free to use, whereas custom domain will also available in premium plan.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Multimedia for example videos, images, GIFS and audio etc, are very easy to publish.
- Easy change Many designs.
- Limited features according to the growth which cannot be changed.
- No of themes available.
- No backup no importing and difficult to use it on other platform.
Free to use but otherwise if you want custom domain and third-party themes and add-ons apps you have to buy a plan.
This platform is simple and allows you to use by just drag and drop tools. Squarespace is started in 2003, and support millions of online websites. It is most popular among the small low-level business.
- Easy to use because of its simplicity.
- Perfect platform for beginners.
- Offers separately domain name, SSL/HTTPS and eCommerce stores.
- Limitations on service and tools.
- It has Built in limited features.
Many paid plans are available for online stores.
Personal paid plans start from $16 to $12 per month if you pay advance for the year etc.
Most of the users move to WordPress due to its advanced further more features and Low expanses.
A publishing platform launched in 2012 and most popular among the bloggers, journalists etc. it is very easy to use because of its simple interface but it has limited features for social networking.
- No coding skills required and very easy to use.
- Achieving existing network online of individuals having comparative intrigue is a key component.
- One can focus on writing rather than designing website.
- Making money ads are not allowed.
- Limited designing and features for building a site.
- Profile address is added already, while domain name cannot be used as.
- Losing blogs will also be loss your followers, visitors.
This platform is free to use, Attractive but less control or less features lead to people use WordPress instead medium.
Finally, Bloggers was founded in 1999 by Pyra labs and later provided by Google in 2003 and also modify it. Its also in the category of top 10 best blogging platform.
However a free Google account is required for starting a blog using bloggers. A very easy and quick solution for creating beautiful blogs.
- Bloggers is a free of cost to use.
- Easily managed without technical or coding skills required.
- Feature of Google robust secure platform are also available.
- Limited basic tools for blogging.
- Grows of blogs cannot increases additional features.
- Limited designs option available, and in addition also offers low quality of third-party templates.
- Bloggers are not received updates and new features.
- Google has right to cancelled or suspend your blog account any time.
Indeed You can add third party domain by buying it but however free to use blogger subdomain.
Therefore Above all the top 10 best blogging platform we discuss In front of you.